Terms Of Service (TOS)
Please read these Terms and conditions before using the services on our website(https://Www.truckspoint.ng).
Accessing this service you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms of service. In case you do not agree to these Terms of service, do not go further with your partnership. These terms of service, data and materials of the TrucksPoint limited website are subject to alteration from time to time.
1. Truckspoint limited provides services according to the terms of service below. A partner may be notified by email or by the internal messaging system. We retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. However, we will notify you via email or place a notification on our website if changes have been made. It is required that you review the Terms and conditions regularly.
2. The partner must be of legal age. The minimum age required is 18 years.
3. The partner shall provide their actual, accurate, and full data as may be required.
4. Unless otherwise provided, you will be fully liable for any decisions made as to whether any investment, security or strategy or any other product or service, is beneficial for you, basing on your investment aims, personal situation and financial position.
5. Our priority is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. However, TrucksPoint limited will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your personal details outside our system.
6. Any communication between you and our company by email or chat rooms will be recorded by us in order to keep your contact information and use it for the respective reply. We may use the above information to contact you with our advertising and materials, regular newsletters, and other data we consider interesting to you. You however have the right to unsubscribe from these emails.
7. The partner confirms that he or she will not use our service for any illegal purposes or in any way that does not comply with our Terms of service.
1. The partner declares and guarantees that as at the time of agreeing to and accepting this agreement or any other contracts or transactions with TrucksPoint limited he or she is :
• If a physical person: age 18 and over, of sound mind and fully legally capable ;
• If a legal entity: The partner(s) has been duly registered and capable according to the applicable law;
• The partner shall duly authorize the person who on behalf of the partner signs and fulfills this agreement and any other operation and obligations under this document.
1. The tenure or duration of all deposits ranges from 6 months to 24 months. The refund of the initial deposit after the expiry of the Tenure shall be possible. In case the partner wishes to terminate the contract before the expiry of the contract, there shall be 30 days’ notice for us to able to calculate the interests accrued.
2. The minimum amount of any deposits is #50,000 (FIFTY thousand Naira only).
3. Interest rates vary depending on the amount invested and the duration of the investment. The interest on investment starts immediately the contract is activated.
4. Interest accrual is carried out monthly.
5. Withholding Tax (WHT) applies to partner earnings on the platform at the rate of 10% on profit as legally required by the Tax authorities.
6. As a partner, you are required to make investment and payment directly to our company’s account provided on our website only.
7. Do not pay into any individual’s account on our behalf. Any individual asking you to pay into any account other than the one provided on our website or our contact forms is not in any way representing TrucksPoint limited.
TrucksPoint is an innovatively driven trucking business based in Lagos, Nigeria that seeks to serve businesses in multiple routes within the country regions. With freight, hauling and logistics management services at its core, the business has developed a reputation for its on-time and accurate service as well as sophisticated Web, App, and software functionality, allowing clients to align their business with TrucksPoint trucking's services and scheduling automatically.